A while back I was looking for a reading challenge and instead, I accidentally stumbled upon a Reading Bingo Challenge hosted by Retreat by Random House. It’s a fun twist on the conventional reading challenge but, unfortunately, their bingo cards were all for previous years. Since I didn’t know if they were going to make one for 2017, I made my own!
I have never done a challenge like this before so it should be interesting.
If you want to take part in this challenge as well, you can link up at the end of this post!
How it works:
• Fulfill the task within the box to be able to mark it off.
• There are three levels of participation:
1. Beginner: Try and complete one line of BINGO
2. Intermediate: Complete the entire outer box
3. Expert: Fill in the whole card!
• There are a total of 24 squares with different tasks. Try to fill as many as you can.
• Remember, this is not a competition. The aim is to challenge yourself to read more and read widely. Best of luck!