A while back I was looking for a reading challenge and instead, I accidentally stumbled upon a Reading Bingo Challenge hosted by Retreat by Random House. It’s a fun twist on the conventional reading challenge but, unfortunately, their bingo cards were all for previous years. Since I didn’t know if they were going to make one for 2017, I made my own!
I have never done a challenge like this before so it should be interesting.
If you want to take part in this challenge as well, just leave a comment with a link to your post!
How it works:
• Fulfill the task within the box to be able to mark it off.
• There are three levels of participation:
1. Beginner: Try and complete one line of BINGO
2. Intermediate: Complete the entire outer box
3. Expert: Fill in the whole card!
• There are a total of 24 squares with different tasks. Try to fill as many as you can.
• Remember, this is not a competition. The aim is to challenge yourself to read more and read widely. Best of luck!